Could it be said that you are attempting to send or get things in your Standpoint and do you get the blunder 0x80040115? Then Standpoint can’t associate with the mail server.
The mistake 0x80040115 is very normal and once in a while sorts itself out following a couple of moments. In any case, to stand by a couple of moments, we can undoubtedly determine it with the means underneath.
Resolve Blunder 0x80040115 in Viewpoint
The blunder 0x80040115 demonstrates that your Viewpoint can’t interface with the server. The most widely recognized justification behind this is an undermined DNS reserve, which we can without much of a stretch fix.
Not long before we start, ensure that you can really associate with the web on the PC. Since without web association you can’t arrive at the mail server by the same token. Additionally ensure you have enough (more then 1 GB) plate space free on your C: drive.
1. Flush DNS Reserve
Flushing the DNS reserve is something you can manage with no issue on your PC. We just clear the neighborhood store after which your PC consequently will reconstruct it.
- Press Windows key + X (or right-click on the beginning menu)
- Select Windows PowerShell or Order Brief
- Type: ipconfig/flushdns and press enter
- Close PowerShell
- Restart Standpoint and attempt to send and accept your mail.
For most clients, this ought to determine the 0x80040115 send and get blunder in Viewpoint. On the off chance that not, continuing to peruse for different arrangements. [pii_email_841b43fada260254c8d3] outlook Error Fix.
2. Impair Add-Ins
Add-ins in Standpoint can cause issue with sending or getting mail. Before we start with crippling add-ins, we can initially test in the event that the add-ins at all are causing the mistake 0x80040115. To do this we open Standpoint in experimental mode:
- Press Windows key + R
- Type Viewpoint/safe and press enter
- You can pick a profile, simply click alright
- Attempt to send and get mail
On the off chance that the issue continue to happen, proceed to the following stage. Anyway in the event that you can send or get mail with Standpoint in protected mode, then, at that point, we really want to check the modules. Follow the means beneath to debilitate the non Microsoft add-ins.
On the off chance that you have various add-ins, handicap then each in turn and test everytime in the event that you can send or get mail in the wake of restarting Viewpoint.
- In Standpoint click on Record
- Select Choices
- Click on Add-ins on the left side
- Click on Go… at the lower part of the screen to open the Include exchange
- Incapacitate the add-ins that don’t begin with Microsoft.
- Close the discourse and restart Standpoint
- Test if the mistake 0x8004115 is settled.
3. Fix corrupte OST document to fix 0x80040115
Standpoint stores a neighborhood duplicate of your mail in an OST record. These record can get very enormous, espacially in the event that you have a ton of mail or dealing with numerous letter boxes. At the point when an OST document gets bad you will not have the option to get or sent any new messages.
In most case you can fix the OST record. You can utilize the inherent fix utility from Microsoft for this. Fixing can take some time intense, as long as 30 minutes on huge letter drops.
- Close Standpoint
- Explore to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\root\Office 16 or
- C:\Program Records (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16 depening on how you introduced Office.
- Open SCANPST
Assuming that it finds issue with your OST document you will get the choice to fix it toward the end. Return Viewpoint when the apparatus is finish and check whether the blunder 0x80040115 is settled when your send and get messages. How To Fix [pii_email_89fd2f4da36f84ccbcf2] Error Solved.
4. Make another Standpoint Profile
In the event that the issue mistake 0x80040115 continue and you can get to the web then, at that point, making another Viewpoint profile can tackle the issue. Yet, remember, any email that is still in the Outbox or Idea envelope we be lost with this step. You can trade these first in the event that you need or save them to Word for instance.
- Open the Beginning Menu
- Type Control Board
- Select the Control Board Application
Select Mail (Microsoft Standpoint) (32-cycle). In the event that you don’t see it, ensure you change the view to Little Symbol’s in the upper right corner
- Pick Show Profiles
- First add another Profile – simply give it an irregular name and enter you account subtleties
- Change Generally utilize this profile to the new profile
- Open Standpoint and test on the off chance that you can send and get mail
We added another profile and left the former one set up so you can continuously switch back. On the off chance that the new profile tackled the mistake 0x80040115, return to the mail profiles and eliminate the former one. This will eliminate the neighborhood duplicate of the mail from your PC, opening up space.
In uncommon cases you might have to eliminate every single old profile and information first. Simply eliminate the profiles from the Mail discourse and eliminate all records from the accompanying area. How To Fix [pii_email_ccaea0f241ffbc9f81c5] Error Solved.
Generally speaking flushing the DNS ought to tackle the mistake 0x80040115 in Viewpoint. Ensure you restart Viewpoint in the wake of clearing the DNS. In the event that you have Office 365, as a transitory workaround, you can continuously get to your mail through Standpoint On the web.