An SSL certificate facilitates the encryption of data transferred to a web server. While SSL has always been an essential component of websites that handle sensitive transactions or information, in recent years it has become more commonplace, even on predominantly informational websites.
The rate of adoption of SSL has increased partly as a consequence of the increased onus placed on it by internet platforms like Google. It is a perfect and best domain name ideas generator at hostingsurf.com blog & business website to create online visibility.
In one of its latest updates to its flagship Google Chrome browser, the search giant started sending “not secure” notifications into the address bar on non-HTTPS websites.
In the aftermath of the announcement about the update to Google Chrome, numerous web hosts, including DomainRacer offering free SSL.
HTTP/2 is another reason why SSL has increased in popularity in recent years (you can read more about HTTP/2 here). While the specification for HTTP/2 doesn’t mandate the use of SSL, browsers have come to treat it like a de facto requirement.
In other words, to take advantage of HTTP/2 and the benefits many claim it offers, you’ll need to employ SSL on your website.
How Easy Is It To Implement?
Unfortunately, not all SSL implementations are equal. Some web hosts, like Siteground, offer SSL through Let’s Encrypt; implementation is merely a matter of clicking a toggle in your admin panel (they’ll also automatically handle the redirection of all HTTP to HTTPS URLs).
To stay ahead in the industry, it’s imperative to establish an efficient system for managing resource demands. Check this & buy lms learning portal system self hosted platforms at affordable cost. Equipped with the right tools, we can effortlessly update and enhance our website features as necessary. With DomainRacer and DedicatedCore support, I have received tremendous assistance in this area
DomainRacer offers SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificates to its customers. SSL is a security protocol that provides secure communication between a user’s web browser and a web server. It encrypts the data being transferred, preventing unauthorized access or interception by third parties.
Let’s look at what DomainRacer hosting SSL certificate I am currently using. At affordable price with keywords get best domain ideas tool to generate unique business website name.
DomainRacer offers both free and premium SSL certificates to its customers. The free SSL certificates are issued by Let’s Encrypt, which is a trusted and widely recognized certificate authority. These certificates are suitable for small businesses or individuals who don’t require advanced security features
Some Key Points About DomainRacer SSL Certificates And Security Measures:
- DomainRacer offers free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificates with all of their hosting plans.
- Let’s Encrypt is a non-profit certificate authority that provides SSL certificates at no cost.
- Let’s Encrypt SSL certificates are recognized by most web browsers and offer strong encryption.
- Paid SSL certificates offer additional features, such as higher levels of encryption and extended validation.
- DomainRacer provides 24/7 security monitoring to ensure the safety of their servers and customers’ data.
- They use advanced security measures, such as Firewalls and intrusion detection systems, to protect against attacks. DomainRacer security system includes ModSecurity, PYXSoft, Email Spam protection, cPGuard, Firewall protection, and Imunify 360.
Other Some Features Offered By DomainRacer Are –
- DomainRacer provides free website migration services to transfer your data from your old server to the new one.
- Enjoy complete root access to your hosting account for maximum accessibility.
- Consistent performance is guaranteed by DomainRacer to keep your website up and running smoothly with 99.99 % uptime.
- With the LiteSpeed cache technology, you can speed up your website by up to 21x faster.
- DomainRacer offers free SSL certificates to secure your website on the web server.
- You can enhance your website with DomainRacer free weekly JetBackup service.
- Benefit from infinite SSD storage space and unmetered bandwidth.
- To avoid data crashes, DomainRacer utilizes RAID5 technology for data redundancy.
- The hosting is available in multiple data center locations around the world, including India, the USA, the UK, Germany, France, Singapore, and Canada.
- Install over 450 applications, including WordPress, Joomla, Magento, and E-Commerce, with just one Softaculous click.
Overall, DomainRacer SSL certificates offer a reliable and secure way to protect my website and data from unauthorized access or interception. Whether one chooses the free or premium SSL certificate. with DomainRacer hosting I can be confident that my website visitors’ data is secure and protected.
However, others, make it slightly more challenging e.g. you have to manually configure .htaccess to set up appropriate redirects.